Little "L" now weighs somewhere between 4 3/4 and 5 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well.
Update on me:
- I've been feeling very energetic and "nesty" in the mornings, and by the evenings completely exhausted and in need of laying down.
- I've been getting a lot of cleaning/organization type household stuff done.
- I am having upper abdominal tension, stretching and rib pain, but I think I'm just learning to cope with it.
- I noticed my first stretch mark on my tummy yesterday and it's getting bigger. eek.
- I am getting so excited to hold my baby!!!
it feels so big, like a pumpkin under my skin.