September 12, 2010

HAHAHAHA!!!!


I tricked the computer into turning on! Too bad I don't really have anything to write about.

Funny/Sad story tho, things were getting a little sexy this morning and Ron kind of freaked out on me "What about the baby! I don't want to poke her!" It was pretty much JUST like the scene in "knocked up" that made me giggle when I saw it because of how that will never happen to us because Ron is such a horn dog. BUT IT DID! Now he's at work and I'm left feeling a little un-pretty.  Are your men so wrapped up in the baby that they aren't interested in sex anymore? Don't get me wrong, I'm GLAD he's got baby on the brain, I'm just kind of shocked is all.

I had an appointment with W.I.C. yesterday and the gave me this super sweet "babies first year" calendar! It's got all these great little stickers to put on special days like all the firsts (word, step, smile, giggle, solid food, etc.), doctors appointments, holidays, etc. It's wicked cute, and I'm so excited for it to be December so I can start using it!

Paula (Ron's mom) called yesterday to ask us about our registry because Target is having a fat sale and she wanted to get us something nice while it was going on. Ron told her how to get to it from online, she said she found what she wanted and they hung up. I don't do surprises. That's probably my one glaring fault in life. If I know I'm going to get something/something is going to happen but don't know what it is I freak out! It will haunt me. I won't be able to get it off my mind, and the very thought of it will consume my entire day. So I peeked after Ron left. She's the only one who'd used our registry so far so it wasn't hard to find out what she got us. SHE GOT US THE CHERRY WOOD DRESSER WE WANTED! It was the most expensive item on our registry! It's fucking beautiful! I'm glowing just thinking about it. I can't wait to see it all set up in our nursery. I'm dieing to get in there and start working on that nursery! Eeeeep!

Whoa, I guess I did have shit to update about. It's funny how much babbling can be done when you put your mind to it! : )








p.s. when I got up and was doing my morning cocoa butter rub down I saw that I have a (very light) line going from my belly button down to my pubic bone. The internet says it's normal, something to do with pregnancy and will go away after the baby comes out. There is also an old wives tale saying that if it goes to the belly button it's a girl, if it goes to the breast it's a boy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...