November 7, 2010

Babyshower!

Yesterday we had our second baby shower, this one was just for our close friends. As usual, plenty of pictures!


 

babyshower
the cake table



babyshower
the diapercake me and my mommy made

babyshower
Babies first Christmas tree

babyshower
Ron, me, sister-in-law, brother

babyshower
Loves

babyshower
Tom and Cristie

babyshower
Me and my brother and Viz dog

babyshower
My best friend from when I was a baby myself

babyshower
my daddy and his sister

babyshower
ping pong

babyshower
one of my best friends Shannon and her son Inde

babyshower

babyshower
family playing baby gift bingo

babyshower
more baby gift bingo

babyshower
when I got home I realized I hadn't gotten any pictures of me in my dress.

babyshower
not easy to do.

babyshower
So I asked Ron to do it for me


Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

New follower here from the Blog Hops. Loving your blog. I am certain I will enjoy reading your posts in the future.

Please come by and visit/follow me too whenever you get a moment.

Thanks
Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...