November 12, 2010

One of those nights...

I woke up about a dozen times last night with this sense of urgency. Like I was missing something and needed to get out of bed A.S.A.P.

Every time I'd wake up I'd kind of lunge forward and gasp. It was the craziest thing! I haven't got any place to be today, the house is for the most part clean, the nursery is ready, my hospital bags are packed, the animals were all sound asleep in their terrariums/beds. WTF!

Ron jumped a few times and asked if the baby was coming. Poor guy. He had a late night of video games. I don't think he got much sleep at all thanks to me. : (

I'll leave you with some picture I took when I was feeling pretty the other day.






I can't believe how big it is, and HEAVY! My word!
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm your newest follower from the social parade... i look forward to reading more. Feel free to stop by my page.

www.cashmere-and-cupcakes.blogspot.com

www.artfire.com/users/boysandgirlsstudio

Hanna said...

Oh your so cute!!! Just stopping by! I am already following you! Hope you have entered my handmade baby giveaways!!

Mama Hen said...

Your pictures are beautiful! You have a new follower from the hop! You have a nice blog! I look forward to following! Come visit Mama's Little Chick. Have a great night!

Mama Hen

AMY said...

You're such a Beautiful pregnant lady!
I'm a new follower from Social Parade.

Hi I'm Amy from Amy's Life @
http://amyclairejacob.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...