November 28, 2010

Beautiful Day

We spent the day at the beach yesterday. It was SUPER cold in town but I really wanted to take a walk on the coast so Ron agreed to take me anyhow. We bundled up in sweatshirts and mittens but when we got out to the beach it was sunny and beautiful! I couldn't believe it! We had such a wonderful day together. I wish this baby would hurry up and come so Ron can stay home with me. I miss him so badly when he's at work. I know he misses me too because he calls me every other hour to let me know. He's so silly. I love him.







 Jelly fish?


Is that the cutest picture ever or what?



He's such a mountain goat! I swear I turned away for two seconds and he was up there.


   
 

The wind!

my belly in his glasses : )

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...