August 12, 2010

Clotes



My mommy took me maternity clothes shopping today! I'll have to post pictures when I'm not feeling so lazy. I'm working for her at school up until I give birth, and she said me looking like I was wearing PJs everyday wasn't cutting it. : ) She got me 3 tops (two of which came with tanks tops also), a pair of pants, a sweater, and a coat! I love them all to bits! I feel so much better wearing them rather than too tight tee shirts with dance pants!

Tomorrow is the BIG ultra sound! 9:30am!  I'm so excited! My hormones were RAGING last night, and I spent a good couple hours crying in bed. I was so worried that I'm not going to be a good mommy, and that I don't deserve this baby. It almost killed my excitement about the ultrasound, but now that I've had some rest I feels much better about it. It's crazy how cranky I get when I'm tired!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...