August 17, 2010

Families






Ron asked me to go look at rings with him today! I'm not trying to get my hopes up, but I can't help feeling giddy! Things are starting to get really real! : )

Friday night we had dinner at his fathers house with my mom and dad! It was almost scary how well they got along, I think I'm going to have to schedule more play dates for them. They stayed up drinking and talking until after midnight. I ended up passing out on the couch on Ron's lap waiting for them to finish. It makes me feel good to know that our individual families are becoming one BIG happy family! I've never really been close to my dads side of the family, and after my moms parents died it's really just been the four of us (Me, Mom, Dad, and my brother). I've always wanted to have a BIG family thanksgiving like you see in the movies, and it looks like this year it's going to happen! I feel like my life is really coming together. Everything I've ever wanted is right in front of me. It's all happening.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...